Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Blog Hop



I am happy to say that I survived the very first blog hop that I've organized.  It was a lot more stressful than I thought it would be, but a lot more fun too.

Today, winners were contacted and as soon as everyone has confirmed, I'll announce the winners.

If you didn't win, you can still get your own copy of I Love Precut Quilts! 

You can ask your local shop owner if he/she isn't already carrying the book. 

You can visit my website:  orphanquilter.com to order your very own signed copy. 

Or visit your favorite online shop such as C&T Publishing or Amazon.

I am really quite pleased how the blog hop went.  Sure, there were a few bumps along the way, but we got things figured out and kept moving forward.  The one thing that I did learn, though, is that not only is it important to have participant blogger email addresses and blog addresses, but a phone number would be helpful too.  All in all, though, not bad for my first planned blog hop.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO EITHER PARTICIPATED AS A BLOGGER OR PARTICIPATED AS A HOPPER.  Without both of you, this blog hop would have never succeeded.


3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the work involved in putting together a blog hop! I had lots of fun hopping around to see the great projects from your book, Tricia, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your hard work, I really enjoyed this blog hop! Such wonderful projects, with inspirational ideas! Looking forward to another hop, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog hop and was fun see the great projects!

    ReplyDelete